- Students of Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
- 2 months experience of school placement
- I like teaching and private tutoring because I love sharing knowledge with others
- I believe that teaching should be student-centered and teachers' role is to provide
necessary assistance to students so they can excel
- I am passionate about teaching and learning
- English and History is my specialty
- I am patient, helpful and caring
- I am available everyday
- Worksheets and notes can be provided upon request
- Lessons structures are based upon University of Melbourne model
April 2015 Private Tutoring(Cantonese), ongoing
December 2013 Private Tutoring, Jordan, Hong Kong
- Reading in Schools Program. Main work include helping students struggling to pronounce English words and providing homework assistance to students.
- Homework Club. Work includes teaching Chinese to South-east asian students who just arrived in Hong Kong and providing homework assistance to these students.
2014 Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching(Secondary), University of Melbourne
2011-2013 Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
(3 Years) Majoring in History and English and Theatre Studies
2009-2011 Kings College, Otahuhu, Auckland
2003-2009 Tak Sun Secondary School, Ma On Shan, Hong Kong